Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Carpet Cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Nice one mate thanks for your advice top man. Where about's in essex are you I'm in croydon

Hi Mate

if your gonna take on carpet cleaning i would get yourself fully trained, you could end up in a world of pain if you shrink or stretch some ones carpet, you will also need to know what sort of fibres you are dealing with then this will help you with stain removal & drying times,

i went through the prochem two day course & one day upholstery course well worth it & its a very good price, if you need any help or info

email me at [email protected] www.ldm-services.com

Ive been asked to do carpet cleaning for an estate agent and has told me there would be a lot of work passed my way. But is it as simple as just going to get a machine and stain remover and thats it? Surely you must have to do a course on it, but it might be worth my while as I'm doing cleaning for them anyway and they need a carpet cleaner too

Back