Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Celebs Who Twist Your Melon

WCF

Help Support WCF:

That 'comedian' Aussie bloke with a prosthetic leg. Goodie, goodie, right on pleb with his leftie views. He's the male version of sue Perkins. Both think they have a superior intellect to everyone with their condescending, guardian reading views. Rant done

That 'comedian' Aussie bloke with a prosthetic leg. Goodie, goodie, right on pleb with his leftie views. He's the male version of sue Perkins. Both think they have a superior intellect to everyone with their condescending, guardian reading views. Rant done
Yep. And speaking of lefties, while I quite like Russell Howard's comedy, he needs a dry slap for his political views.

It just seems that there's loads of panel type shows on at the moment, and there all packed out with these leftie tos$ers. Another one is that josh witticombe. Agree with you tolish about Russell Howard. Another one who persumes because he's shouting his left wing tosh, that he knows best

It just seems that there's loads of panel type shows on at the moment, and there all packed out with these leftie tos$ers. Another one is that josh witticombe. Agree with you tolish about Russell Howard. Another one who persumes because he's shouting his left wing tosh, that he knows best
These nobbers all fit in with the left wing medias views and are great for brainwashing the young and getting them on board from an early age. That's why the TV is flooded with them.

Ant n dec. annoying little buggers
I went to a cup final at Wembley and those 2 came out on the pitch at half time. They got booed by the whole end and a song went up 'you're just a pair of w4nkers' they carried on walking onto the pitch waving. When it was shown on TV the booing had been replaced by cheering. Funny that.

I went to a cup final at Wembley and those 2 came out on the pitch at half time. They got booed by the whole end and a song went up 'you're just a pair of w4nkers' they carried on walking onto the pitch waving. When it was shown on TV the booing had been replaced by cheering. Funny that.
How strange lol

Lofty that used to be on eastenders, blanked me once in 1990 scruffy ****

( I know how to hold a grudge)

Back