Couldnt sleep...

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by harunh, May 11, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

so jsut goign straight out shotting cards out from now till 3 o clock ! non stop

i havent slept at all but ill have to plod on like a soldier lol

then at 4 o clock i got work ( my other part time job )

i can canvass until 5-7 so.... ill leave that till another day lol... WHEN ITS NOT RAINING :( lol

i shot over 200 out yesterday.... i could do 800 today and that would be 1,000..... should be at least 1 or 2 customers in that 1,000 i posted ! :D

I just want my 1st customer and ill be happy :D lool

Advertisement
  2. Dodger

Dodger Hero

lol I noticed you were up and on the forum when I came in this morning, I know I should practice what I preach but maybe go knock on those houses you flyered yesterday mate and I'll bet you'll have your first customer for teatime.

3. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

flyer today and go knock them over the weekend

4. harunh

harunh Legend

I just got in.... was only out for 1 and a half hours.... was raining all the way through aswell... still stuck to it... i only put out about 120-160 cards... the weathers so **** :(

the rain makes me feel miserable :( and i nearly got caught out by 2 dogs in a row.... i pulled back straight away lol

I will go canvassing on monday not free till sunday... and dont think canvassing on a sunday is a good idea.... or is it ? lol

I think am going to get some food then hit the bed :)

still awaiting my first customer. lol

5. Ryan

Ryan Guest

you will catch people in the week

what i do is knock and ask (would you be intrested in a free qoute to have your windows cleaned

if not just move on the 1s thats out i just post flyers thro

just knock mate 95% of people are nice and say ohhh ya how much is that or no thanks i got 1 lol

6. mr shine

mr shine Guru

the lads are right if you want customers fast call back to the ones you dropped a flyer to saturday is a good day to canvas but i reckon you would annoy people on sundays

7. harunh

harunh Legend

i work part time on saturday lol,

8. AS Window Cleaning

AS Window Cleaning Active Member

not had bad response knocking Sunday, avoid dinner times. or if I'm doubt just leaflet, can't complain then!

Advertisement