Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

customer letter

WCF

Help Support WCF:

AT LEAST YOU GOT PAID FOR NOV.   that was a bonus.    i usually forget if i put a note in    so i go back and put another one in,     ive had one custy say ,  did you clean them 3 times on wednesday..     you left 3 notes in.     hahaha  i say ,  i just forget.      ive actually said , ok my fault      no charge.   start crying. myself.          that is because if someone came to my house and said you owe me window cleaning money,      you think from when,   you dont know when they have been cleaned .  would you yourself be happy paying.     this then makes the trust between custy and windy gone.    But to send you a letter,    telling you off .       Either dump or put an increase of £1.   let her decide then.    hold your head up high.

Theres a few i dont text b4  because i know they will say leave them this month.      if they do it this year again without a reason either holliday etc   im going to dismiss them from my services.

£5 a front only is a good price here.   lets see a pic of the front.

Glad I'm not the only one who forgets notes. Sometimes j finish the job post one get in the van then get out and post another. Other times I've set off and drove back to post one. For some reason my brain can't remember posting notes.

Back