Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Davy G Memorial Fundraiser

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Just a heads up the total is now £375, I know some of us knew Davy better than others but I am sure he helped more than 10 people on here it would be nice to smash £400 by Monday which is when we will be stopping the memorial fundraiser.

Now, lads & Ladies, today is the last day all we need is another £25 to raise £400 it would be great if we could get over £400 a bit as there are fees to pay to Just Giving when withdrawing funds.

Now, lads & Ladies, today is the last day all we need is another £25 to raise £400 it would be great if we could get over £400 a bit as there are fees to pay to Just Giving when withdrawing funds.
Just had a message from Kathy, Dave's Wife, thanking everyone that donated and also saying Team Paw Rescue had been in touch with her and they're very grateful for the money raised in Davy G's name

Well done @Part Timer and @Iron Giant and anyone else involved in organising this , still cannot believe Dave has gone , still expect to see posts from him , I miss his input on hear ??
I was searching for info on boots and his posts came up! Looked at lots today and last I tried was the No Risk Armstrong boots he suggested. Not used them for work yet but they looked very big and stompy but they were the most comfortable in the shop!! I was thinking of him in the shop!

Well done @Part Timer and @Iron Giant and anyone else involved in organising this , still cannot believe Dave has gone , still expect to see posts from him , I miss his input on hear ??
@Iron Giant did all of the work, and deserves all of the credit. All I've done is relayed the info from his Wife as she knew we spoke and saw each other when I was working down there.

Latest Posts

Back