Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Do You Offer Extras Like…

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Got a cheap bulk load of those balloon guard things ages ago, so if anyone asks for them I pop one in the top of the downpipe for free.

I have one regular customer who has the gutterbrush fitted in his bungalows gutters, simply because of the pine trees surrounding it - needles clogged up everything! I do the gully around his conservatory every 6 months or so and fill a couple of buckets with the damn needles.

He just takes the gutterbrush out & shakes out the debris every couple of years. The real stuff has closer packed bristles, probably about 3 or 4 times the amount you find on the cheaper stuff.

I bought a load of gutter ballons myself as I'm forever being asked what would I recommend to stop the swan neck downsouts getting blocked.

As for guttering I say to customers when they ask that gutter guards don't work very well and I would charge more to remove it to clear the gutters so best to leave it clear to be honest as makes my job so much harder to do.

Got a cheap bulk load of those balloon guard things ages ago, so if anyone asks for them I pop one in the top of the downpipe for free.

I have one regular customer who has the gutterbrush fitted in his bungalows gutters, simply because of the pine trees surrounding it - needles clogged up everything! I do the gully around his conservatory every 6 months or so and fill a couple of buckets with the damn needles.

He just takes the gutterbrush out & shakes out the debris every couple of years. The real stuff has closer packed bristles, probably about 3 or 4 times the amount you find on the cheaper stuff.

Back