Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Doing invoices for jobs

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Scottish you've been saying that since I started... Yolo man, Yolo

I wasn't having a dig at the new boys, I was digging at skin flints like you that make more than enough but could still peel an orange in their pocket ???
I'm on about window cleaners that have been going years.....not newbies who are trying to establish themselves.....they have no interest in the job lots of them and wont spend the money to make their life easier......?

I'm on about window cleaners that have been going years.....not newbies who are trying to establish themselves.....they have no interest in the job lots of them and wont spend the money to make their life easier......?
Cos we're all skinflints ?

??not heard that one in a bit. I know a lad that can do that.??On a more serious note what level of quick books are you using as I only pay 3.99 a month for mine?
I think you have the "self employed" one. I have the next one up. Its for limited companies etc, has a few more features.

Whats the benefit of quickbooks? 
It records everything digitally by connecting to your bank account(s) providing your incomings and outgoings all go through the account including any cash. You can input figures manually but I think that looks a bit dodgy as there’s no transaction to back it up. It also differentiates between personal and business so if your a sole trader it’s a lot easier to keep things separate and more transparent for you accountant or in the unlikely event of an hmrc investigation. You can even take pics of any cash receipts so they can be stored digitally so saves a lot of hassle come self assessment time. 

It records everything digitally by connecting to your bank account(s) providing your incomings and outgoings all go through the account including any cash. You can input figures manually but I think that looks a bit dodgy as there’s no transaction to back it up. It also differentiates between personal and business so if your a sole trader it’s a lot easier to keep things separate and more transparent for you accountant or in the unlikely event of an hmrc investigation. You can even take pics of any cash receipts so they can be stored digitally so saves a lot of hassle come self assessment time. 
Don't see the point of having QuickBooks if you are already using CP for example otherwise you are having to monitor and manage two cloud systems. 

Don't see the point of having QuickBooks if you are already using CP for example otherwise you are having to monitor and manage two cloud systems. 
Once set up quick books pretty much runs itself. I use CP to run my rounds and QB to for my bookkeeping as there are a lot of things in there that CP can’t do. It’s also recognised by hmrc so if things ever go fully digital I’ll be ready  

Once set up quick books pretty much runs itself. I use CP to run my rounds and QB to for my bookkeeping as there are a lot of things in there that CP can’t do. It’s also recognised by hmrc so if things ever go fully digital I’ll be ready  
Fair do's we are all different, I personally would just prefer to monitor one program. 

Latest Posts

Back