Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Did You Spend Your Saturday?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

I went and posted ltters informing people the price was going up, I had one stop so far..... 9.50 it was priced at. As I was handing out the letters I chaped a few doors and manadged to get 2 houses one at 5.00 and one at 4.00 so it nearly evened out.

Ive still got a more to hand out tomorrow.... This is where I can see me losing the most customers. There all in my villige where the prices are cheap cheap.

Been working all day!

Cleaned my car inside and out too!

Going out for pizza in abit with mates, am shattered mate.

and

Can't keep up with your name changes!

Changed that many times forgot your original name! /emoticons/tongue.png

Been working all day!

Cleaned my car inside and out too!

Going out for pizza in abit with mates, am shattered mate.

and

Can't keep up with your name changes!

Changed that many times forgot your original name! /emoticons/tongue.png
That guys gone, im his replacement. You can call me J lol

Its hard clicking on your name, imagine if you only had one dot though

I tried a space first but I wouldnt let me, I then tried one . Never worked. Then tried two .. Never worked. I had to settle for three ... instead /emoticons/sad.png

I worked yesterday for the first time in prob a year! Had 3 insides to do, but 2 cancelled!! So I went out and earned £12!!!!

But I did pick up £225 of gutters and £15 4 weekly window house so wasnt so bad..

But that's me finished with Saturdays, won't be working again lol

I had another phone and cancel (I neve rput price up on this one) someone from the same block of flats phoned and wanted me to clean her windows. I had another call me up and ask to be changed to every 4 weeks. I got my book out and went to change it, then realised she was already every 4 weeks? lol.

i hate people who cancel but its part of the game got to get used to it as its normal /emoticons/tongue.png lol

I had another few call up today, two cancelled the others wanted to change frequency. I wasent to bothered about the cancellation as they were two old rude people. Nevertheless I chapped a few doors and chased up some enquiry s and managed to balance it back out with a small increase of 1.50.

Next week there going to drop like flys!

just replace them and you are okay... am currently losing ucstomers and not replacing them /emoticons/wacko.png lol

Back