Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ettore Ledge-eze confusion!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harrygee

Hi Folks

I am just a household Joe who has been using Ettore S/S master handle and S/S channel for many years , but I was having problems with the handle catching on the ledges at the bottom of the window.

So, I bought a Ledge-eze and it works a treat but I am having a problem.

As delivered , the handle had a brass coloured bottom plate with no teeth , so the rubber keeps slipping out of the stainless channel

OK ,so I fit my old bottom plate ( with teeth ) to the new handle and because the profile of the bottom plate is not the right shape ( no curved profile to grip the channel ) , when you push on the channel ,the channel rotates inside the handle and so the teeth part company with the rubber and it comes out again!

My original channel has no clips and relied on the bottom plate teeth to grip the rubber ; do I need to buy these brass clip thingys I have found online , to fit on both ends of my channel , to solve my problem?

Thanks

Back