Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ettore Porcupine Applicator Sleeve

WCF

Help Support WCF:

If there was any risk of scratching glass ettore would not be selling porcupine sleeves surely? :rolleyes:

Want one, but just got a ninja sleeve, just for the name, seems fine so far, i like its colour silver n white. Had seen the porcy wasnt sure to get it as sounds aggressive, but now regrettin decision after this review, every little helps:-\ still like being a ninja window cleaner tho:)

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2

Was talkin to a friend who said unger are bringin out a carbon fibre channel that is dog eared but only producin 1000 of them, comes in a fancy box. Think said their not released yet? Intriguing /emoticons/smile.png

Just thinkin. Good test for porcy applicator- use it for applying shaving foam to your face n check its exfoliating properties or ask the wife, may prefer it to a loofah.

that was my worry too....i used it on an inside which was really bad and on one window i noticed loads of surface scratches and so i lost confidence in it ....but when i checked previous windows no signs so i carried on ...i think the owner had used something and caused the scratches...used it loads since and it does a great job.../emoticons/smile.png
:thumbsup:

Bought 2nd hand frame ladder from ex window cleaner who used to do big shoppin chains 10 years ago. He said he used the porcupine applicator said it was great so its been on the scene for a while. Better get one before there is a price hike with all this attention.

I've been using porcupine sleeves for a few weeks now and love them too bits.:thumbsup:

yep me kicked off the fluffy one and now use porqy on my normal applicator little norm and am now going after one for big norm..../emoticons/smile.png

Back