Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ettore Porcupine Applicator Sleeve

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Anyhow I thought I would have a play today with spike the porcupine as sally sill wasn't playing ball on a filthy glass conservatory roof. I soon found out sally sills bristles were rubbish compared to spike the porcupine for cutting through the grime. Dipped in a bucket of pure water with some ecover dish soap spike worked like a trooper. Bless him /emoticons/biggrin.png

I will also pay good money to someone that comes up with a swivel flat scrubing jetted T bar fitted with a standard porcupine sleeve that can fit a wfp using gardiners quick-loq system after today's results. I will need to trial it first as you do:D

Used my porcy today on a custys conny windows, they are covered with little birds mess all the time, as got their bird table right next to conny. Was so excited in getting my porcy:). However started raining:gush: and custy fine for me to continue. So it looked like it done a good job, but rain kind of ruining the view. Looking forward to trying it again.

Good idea smurf regards wfp scrubber. ALLLEXXXXX.

yeh the custys dont seem to understand how hard it is to clean all the bird cr ap off when they place thier tables next to the windows and of course thier barbecues...i had one all thick leadeds and net curtains and full of ...and of course i had to not break any plants.../emoticons/smile.png

I do one regular job that has a bird feeder just stuck in the soil 4 inches away from a window. The sort that has mutiple arms so the windows next to it are always covered in stuff.

lovin the porcupine still but when flicking excess water off finding the sleeve can open/ come loose on me

glad i had this bad boy today as was cleaning conservatory and had to scrub the ar-e of it as it hadnt been cleaned in a millenium or so

go porky

yeh i noticed they are a bit loser..and dont soap up as much but still using mine as they shift the ....:turd:
I have to agree they dont soap up that well Ive gone back the unger monsoon and such like.

I have to agree they dont soap up that well Ive gone back the unger monsoon and such like.
yeah they dont i have unger monsoon and like it a lot but finding even on hot days the porcupine is making me happy'

i guess its really down to whatever floats your boat at the time cus we all chop and change

I use a porcupine.True it don't hold as much water but never too far from me bucket so not an issue.

Back