Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ettore Porcupine Applicator Sleeve

WCF

Help Support WCF:

This is definitely the worst sleeve iv used , the whole feel off it on the windows didn't to it for me , I only bought it as it was a 5r in my local so I gave it a go and ended up giving it to my bro
Each to there own.This is an old post but I still stand by it. I like that it is lightweight- better on the wrists, and that it doesnt hold too much water- perfect for winter cleaning.

I have cut mine into wagtail scrubbers now but they are still good sleeves

I use the moerman blue microfibre one as my day to day applicator now

It can hold a lot of water while still not being overloaded and drippimg everywhere due to being a very deep pile and the microfibre means it scrubs well although very soft

Ideal for inside work or whole house maintenance cleans without having to re dip it

Each to there own.This is an old post but I still stand by it. I like that it is lightweight- better on the wrists, and that it doesnt hold too much water- perfect for winter cleaning.
I'm opposite lol I need the water for the dirt in the winter

i like the scrubbing power of the porky but i dont think it holds as much water as others

Back