Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

EU Vote: In or Out?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Will you vote to stay in or leave the EU?

• In

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Out

Votes: 30 78.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
Need that crystal ball again.
You can't say that areas will definitely have a shortfall, how do you know they aren't right now drafting something that will make sure all the areas that got money will continue to do so?

Also who is to say the EU would of continued to give them that money forever anyway?
well as for drafting - we simply dont know.

as for continued EU support, again we dont know.

All i do know is that its likely that some areas will suffer.

Im not saying that if vote remain had been victorious that they'd be fine - but rather that there'll be a lot of nervous local authority officials that will have to look elsewhere for vital funding and i can't see central government stepping up to the plate what with their current austerity trends/drive....

Worrying times

I would say exciting rather than worrying.

Short term pain for long term gain.

There are currently that many countries asking for trade deals from us we have actually had to start building a new team to negotiate with them all, think our one chap is currently in China in talks, we also have India, America, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Mexico and a whole host of other countries asking for trade deals, a few even had deals written up BEFORE the referendum just in case we did actually vote leave.

Like I say, exciting times!

We struggled after the recession for no real benefit afterwards once things picked up

If we struggle a little again so what we're used to it

At least there will be a better outcome afterwards

Latest Posts

Back