Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facelift Phoenix Pole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

yes new clamps on gardeners poles now im geting my super max upgraded in january hope there beta than the old ones i think u just crank them up tite an they never spin

got the clx ,it got me started, also got the faceliftthe clamp went on the clx after 8 weeks thought it would last longer, lifted it off window next thing it is bent over like a stick of toffee lol
Sounds like you have over-extended the section in use. The only way a clamp can cause this to happen is if the section is extended out past the indicator marks and then only the plastic clamp is holding the section - a small amount of force will then allow the pole to bend over.

If it was not this then please contact our office and we can look into the cause and remedy for you.

alex you would think that but it was just normal window not much height at allthanks for the response alex
It does not matter about the height working at - I am referring to over-extending just one section past its safe indicated point. This will mean that there is no overlap between the carbon sections and the weight of the sections and brush is on just the plastic clamp - this is the only reason I can think of as to why the pole bent in half.

If it is not this could you send me a photo to [email protected] so that I can take a look for you.

I have the 22ft hybrid and it's OK. Very bendy at full extension. The circumference of the sections is small compared to other poles which offers less hand strain but doesn't help with the stiffness.

To be honest, when comparing like for like facelift poles with Gardiner's I'm surprised at how much more expensive facelift poles are.

Due to flex and cost my next pole will probably be a Gardiner slx.

Hope that helps someone!

Back