feeling stupid

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by simon, Oct 5, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. simon

simon Guru

ladder mitts arrived this morning & i cant close it with them on :mad: so do you take em off every time or just close the ladder 1 rung up OR am i missing something really obvious :laugh:

Advertisement
  2. armagh27

armagh27 Well-Known Member

Mine closed up dead on mate and if your don't like u say just leave them a rung up m8..

3. simon

simon Guru

cheers mate, i only use ladders couple of times a week so it dont really matter, might try hitting ladder a bit lol

4. Jake

Jake Grand Master

Just leave them one rung up, loads of people leave the ladder one rung up with the mitts mate, it's not a problemo :D

5. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Ours are all up one rung, simple, I thought it was a design issue at first but nope.

6. TolishAPurd

Top tip on it mate. Be very careful when lowering your ladder as its very easy to forget they are on there. When the ladder comes down it pushes them off, if you feel it happen....don't look up! First time I did it one landed right on the bridge of my nose. They aint as soft as you think when they land on your conk- eyes were streaming after that. lol

7. Posh

Posh Hero

Ha ha. I've done that to. Bloody things do hurt.

8. SkulBlaker

SkulBlaker Well-Known Member

One rung up for me too mate, just remember to take them off when back on the Van/car, caught a little arsehole trying to take them when I was getting my boy at nursery today!

9. boarcity

boarcity Guest

out of interest dyou know how much is day nursery these days? i only ask cos a customer of mine runs one from her home. i was there tday,she had 8 toddlers ,i sensed big money!!!

10. simon

simon Guru

i wear glassess so i can feel a visit to specsavers coming up

Advertisement