Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Could You Do With?,

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

Apart from a load of dosh, I'd like a spanking new van, all custy's to be very nice and fit, a new motorbike..... I'll think of some more in a bit.

I would like every customer to be detached , roof , gutters , walls , Windows , paths , drive clean and pay that day online

Sound !

A £15.99 minimum charge per window & 400 regular 4 weekly customers who love paying the premium in cash on the day just to have me clean there 5 bed detached homes.

I love em and vespas ive got a lovely gs160-fully restored by meself.no!!!you mean bee in a can ha ha

Nice steady weather, dry all day, if it needs to rain then that's OK between 10pm and 5am. A gentle breeze, no more than 10mph and customers that have the courtesy to at least ask 'how's your day?' (even if they don't give a toss)

Oh and employees that think they should do a fair days work in exchange for fair treatment and fair pay.

As usual I ask too much! :rolleyes:

Nice steady weather, dry all day, if it needs to rain then that's OK between 10pm and 5am. A gentle breeze, no more than 10mph and customers that have the courtesy to at least ask 'how's your day?' (even if they don't give a toss)
Oh and employees that think they should do a fair days work in exchange for fair treatment and fair pay.

As usual I ask too much! :rolleyes:
As for customers that have courtesy; I cleaned the windows for my most famous of customers today. He was famous, she is famous. She is not usually there and he pays me and he's sound to be fair. She was there today, not seen her in over 12 months. She's walking round the house on the phone then comes up to the bi-fold kitchen doors and thinks about opening it, she decides not to and goes round to another door and opens it. I'm like 3 feet away and she doesn't even look at me and walks back inside! Snooty biatch :mad:

Back