Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

First ever Paid job tomoz

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Got a job to go qoute for on tuesday for a guy who buys up city centre property and lets it out to stag and hen doos apparently windows havent been washed for 30 odd years fun fun

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

I have seen a pickup waggon local to me with a crest/royal warrant on it by appointment to her majesty blaa blaa so I'm guessing it's real other wise would be defo Oooff with his head /emoticons/biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
30 years :eek: I'm guessing they don't need blinds then /emoticons/biggrin.png

Got a job to go qoute for on tuesday for a guy who buys up city centre property and lets it out to stag and hen doos apparently windows havent been washed for 30 odd years fun fun

I have seen a pickup waggon local to me with a crest/royal warrant on it by appointment to her majesty blaa blaa so I'm guessing it's real other wise would be defo Oooff with his head /emoticons/biggrin.png
A pick up wagooon by any chance?

Well back to edinburgh tonight for full day cleaning the appartment windows. Half 5 start again. Should really start looking for work in Glasgow.

Don't knock the work if it pays very well bud

But if you are travelling miles and the pay is not so good you should maybe have a rethink what you do take on.

I would too at a 5:30 start.../emoticons/biggrin.png

How long do you recon that job will take including travel time?

Well im gonna stay in edinburgh tonight £12. So i would say 6 hours all in and job take about 3hrs

Amazing thing today. Was really really windy today and soap kept blowing on other clean windows. So i seriously didnt know what to do except like mid window detailing with ma scrim which was not on.

So i phoned my Bro in law and he taught me the old squeege behind the applicator trick. it is Mental fast! Loved it!

Back