Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

For those now spending the next month or so in their pj's

WCF

Help Support WCF:

7 minutes ago, RWCleaning said:

@steve garwood

is this real? from 2018 apparently. Some terrible moves going on there ?

It looked real but most of em didnt look much cop. Prob had some beers for dutch courage (dont blame em) The Russian/polish ones look much more vicious. 

I'm beginning to see all the things that happened in Scotland now happening in England. The next thing to come will be the drug wars where rival gangs start shooting at the opposition. I'm glad we have an ageing population up here.

Feel free to come to borough market with me on match day and ask a few fans in there. Hope you like eating through a straw ?
Haha! I’m from quite a sheltered sea side town. Only one football team, no rivals. And a quarter of the town’s population is probably retired people. So don’t really see scenes like that in real life. 

Whats the origin with The West Ham rivalry ? 

Haha! I’m from quite a sheltered sea side town. Only one football team, no rivals. And a quarter of the town’s population is probably retired people. So don’t really see scenes like that in real life. 

Whats the origin with The West Ham rivalry ? 
The docks, and the two most mental sets of fans in London going for it 

Back