Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

For those now spending the next month or so in their pj's

WCF

Help Support WCF:

3 hours ago, RWCleaning said:

@steve garwood

is this real? from 2018 apparently. Some terrible moves going on there ?

These lads are a joke! Back in my day (early 90s) theyd have been battered to fk! Back in the late 70s early 80s theyd have been sliced up.

One thing they do have going for them is not one has hurled a brick or swung a blade for that i applaud them.

Without doubt the scariest footy scrape i had was in Prague sparta v slavia derby, both firms are fkn animals.

Police literally shoulder to shoulder surround the ground in 2 lines and all suited up like robbo cop and still both sets of Prague fans go at each other.

Thats the one and only time ive been scared in a football brawl

Good job they never ran into the Russian gangs at the last world cup..
Originally the Russians looked up to our hooligans and very much followed our lead. ( not saying im proud of that, just the way it was) Now, like one of their top boys said - ' The English have good heart, but they are too old, too fat and too drunk'

They get trained up for it, sober, eat well etc, on top of which a lot of them are military or ex military. 

Originally the Russians looked up to our hooligans and very much followed our lead. ( not saying im proud of that, just the way it was) Now, like one of their top boys said - ' The English have good heart, but they are too old, too fat and too drunk'

They get trained up for it, sober, eat well etc, on top of which a lot of them are military or ex military. 
(I fit two of our deficiencies ? but never put on weight) Us Brits mostly like a drink and a sing-song nowdays

There all MMA fighters.. 

Looked like a royal rumble.

Were any of you lot ever into WWF? I know some of you will laugh, but it definitely had a good period. I was really into it between 1998-03 (when I was 8-13ish) I’ll still watch an old match on YouTube every now & then. It went down hill quite quickly around the time I stopped watching it. 

Were any of you lot ever into WWF? I know some of you will laugh, but it definitely had a good period. I was really into it between 1998-03 (when I was 8-13ish) I’ll still watch an old match on YouTube every now & then. It went down hill quite quickly around the time I stopped watching it. 
Please tell me you are joking?

Please tell me you are joking?
No, it’s my guilty pleasure.
Back then everyone (my age, at school) was massively into it. The older generation weren’t over here so much. But in America they were. My dad used to laugh, shake his head & walk out the room when I would put smack down on, on a Saturday morning ?  I had a feeling you weren’t a fan either Steve ?

No, it’s my guilty pleasure.
Back then everyone (my age, at school) was massively into it. The older generation weren’t over here so much. But in America they were. My dad used to laugh, shake his head & walk out the room when I would put smack down on, on a Saturday morning ?  I had a feeling you weren’t a fan either Steve ?
I remember when I was a kid it was all big daddy and giant haystacks etc on a saturday afternoon. My mum used to enjoy it, but us kids used to try and emulate/copy the moves and many's the settee got written off in those far off days. A fav was sticking as many cushions as possible up ya jumper to try and be as fat as them, and do the big daddy splash ?

I remember when I was a kid it was all big daddy and giant haystacks etc on a saturday afternoon. My mum used to enjoy it, but us kids used to try and emulate/copy the moves and many's the settee got written off in those far off days. A fav was sticking as many cushions as possible up ya jumper to try and be as fat as them, and do the big daddy splash ?
I don’t need the cushions anymore ???

I remember the first ever wrestlemania when sky had just come out over here and my mate was one of the only people with it.

British bulldogs were great.

Then I grew up lol 

Back