Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Whats Inside This Solar Panel Cleaning System?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Thanks for this smurf. I'm starting a thread TO brodex about this. I am not happy.

Hey guys! I've found out what the money gets you.

A 7ft, 18ft & 36ft pole. 100m of hose and a reel. A 50l trolley, which will get stuck in the mud in the fields these panels will be in. (I know cos we do them.) I assume a 350l tank by the name. Again, i assume just DI vessels to purify tap water immediately, but i might be wrong there. And full training, which apparently according to sean@brodex, can be given in minutes. Is that worth £3700?

Brodex is obviously targeting solar farm owners to reduce cost in outsourcing solar panel cleaning by offering an in house solution instead. Smart cookies as I would probably do the same if I were in their position. But after saying that their marketing strategy is going to pee off a lot of companies involved in commercial solar panel cleaning that's for sure :rolleyes:

Back