Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Freeindex

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rcproperty can you delete my review so i can change it. FreeIndex to random checks on reviews. It will look a bit su****ious all of us reviewing each other. So Ive just said Ive sub contracted you guys some work before lol

Given you one as well Marc - review lol

me now, 100th out of 2,062 - Get 1 more review to be 70th.

Anyone else lol.

rcproperty can you delete my review so i can change it. FreeIndex to random checks on reviews. It will look a bit su****ious all of us reviewing each other. So Ive just said Ive sub contracted you guys some work before lol
Just edited mine marc

Just edited mine marc

15th out of 2,062

Not far away, I should get no1 easy. I Just started cleaning a new round I purchased so got about 65 new customers. Ill ask them to leave a review hopfully I get about 10 of them too leave a review.

How do you edit it?

Are you guys bending the rule book here? I've honestly no idea, but I suspect it works on clients reviewing you?

Sounds like the top. 5 will all coincidently be members of wcf!

15th out of 2,062

Not far away, I should get no1 easy. I Just started cleaning a new round I purchased so got about 65 new customers. Ill ask them to leave a review hopfully I get about 10 of them too leave a review.

How do you edit it?

just go down page to your review says edit, not all though I can't edit rc's.

Are you guys bending the rule book here? I've honestly no idea, but I suspect it works on clients reviewing you?

Sounds like the top. 5 will all coincidently be members of wcf!
It's more about search engine rankings than anything else lol.

Play our cards right, ya could type anything into google and get a page full of window cleaners .

Yeah ok bit far lol.

Back