Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Freeindex

WCF

Help Support WCF:

log on to your page on there, highlight the address bar and copy it, the come on here and paste it.

if you can do that, just give us ur company name on there

while your onabout freeindex, iv got it on the payment flyers once iv finished i post a lil fllyer wiv online payment details and the link for customers to do a review, also on payment page on website they can just click a link and go straight on to it. thought id share that 1 with u fellas. hows every1s graft today

while your onabout freeindex, iv got it on the payment flyers once iv finished i post a lil fllyer wiv online payment details and the link for customers to do a review, also on payment page on website they can just click a link and go straight on to it. thought id share that 1 with u fellas. hows every1s graft today
Ive got my rank position on my website. Ive just been asking people to leave a review. I may add it on my next batch of ''Windows cleaned slips'' and see how that goes. Works going well too should be finished this weeks round today. Then ive got a pressure washing job to go price and another to do and ive got slabs to lay tomorrow so im kept busy lol.

Back