Freezing my youknowwhats off

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Gleam123, Feb 1, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Gleam123

Gleam123 Active Member

It is sooooo cold, only had work to do yesterday and I would have caught up for the month but the bloody water was freezing on the windows!!

What does everyone else do on days like this?

Advertisement
  2. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

if glass is freezing on the glass, go home, got up to day only had 6 jobs in, lad i was having in said its too cold to work, suns shinning here, went out to van battery dead, so charging it and then out after dinner

3. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

Just put a cap of antifreeze in your bucket

4. Posh

Posh Hero

Tried screen wash. Tried anti freeze. Nothing worked. Going back out in a mo for another go.

5. kars

kars Guest

we dont start till the temp comes up to at least -1 as nothing works just stay at home till we can get out then work on as much as we can

6. Posh

Posh Hero

That sounds like a more sensible idea

7. A.K WINDOWS

its going to be bad this month so i read

8. Posh

Posh Hero

Thanks for cheering me up lol

9. badbusdriver

badbusdriver Guest

All the doom and gloom mongers were telling us back in september and october how this was going to be a bad winter full stop, worst for years, blah, blah, blah!. Hasnt really turned out like that though has it?, and it is now february. I'm quite sure we are going to get some more snow and sub zero temperatures in between now and spring, but half the winter has aleady passed, and i havent fallen behind at all. So far this winter, wind has caused me to take more time off than 'winter weather'. This time last winter though, that was a very different story, i had lost 11 or 12 days....!.

Advertisement