Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner backpack pump help

WCF

Help Support WCF:

We keep learning. Having had a dad who was an electrical engineer and who always had projects of some sort on the go and then getting into the world of RC modelling in my twenties, I've also been soldering for many years. I'm now I'm my 61st year and I learned a new technique from your video. I recon there will be quite a few of us who will benefit from your efforts. Many thanks  
My dad was a mechanical engineer and I learned so much. I was rebuilding A series mini engines by age 12.

Unfortunately he passed away when I was 18 so he never got to see how I've coped and progressed in life 

It took me along time to realise how beneficial a mechanical engineering qualification is. I have now began to realise that nothing moves without them and they always need servicing or fixing.

It took me along time to realise how beneficial a mechanical engineering qualification is. I have now began to realise that nothing moves without them and they always need servicing or fixing.
Roger that. 

Everything needs servicing or repairing in society. Preventive maintenance is the key core skill I picked up as a kid. Look after it and it will make life easier 

My mate is a mechanic and I have never seen them so busy with vans. Everything seems to get delivered now, even burgers.
Never vans are a nightmare in certain areas.

Too much plastic that falls off because of euro 6 compliance 

Panel thickness isn't like it used to be

Most gear boxes powered or cintered metal cast

Very much a throw away society in my opinion 

Never vans are a nightmare in certain areas.

Too much plastic that falls off because of euro 6 compliance 

Panel thickness isn't like it used to be

Most gear boxes powered or cintered metal cast

Very much a throw away society in my opinion 
Aye, that's why I'm worried to get rid of my 12yr old VW Crafter that runs and runs. New vans are all run by computer chips, cut out the DPF and the van stops working. Might be better leasing in the future and they have to fix it for you or give you another van to run about in.

Aye, that's why I'm worried to get rid of my 12yr old VW Crafter that runs and runs. New vans are all run by computer chips, cut out the DPF and the van stops working. Might be better leasing in the future and they have to fix it for you or give you another van to run about in.
Vauxhall Vivaro & Renault traffic are reliable. I currently have an immaculate 15 plate Citroen berlingo first that's served me well. I only changed the clutch last week after 125,000 miles it's done well when I took it out it had just a few millimetres left on it. Easy 3 hour job with the right tools 

Vauxhall Vivaro & Renault traffic are reliable. I currently have an immaculate 15 plate Citroen berlingo first that's served me well. I only changed the clutch last week after 125,000 miles it's done well when I took it out it had just a few millimetres left on it. Easy 3 hour job with the right tools 
15 plate ? First generation van

Back