Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner backpack with cladding cleaner

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Windowcleaner88

Hi all

I’ve just purchased a Gardiner backpack and plan on using it with some HSL CL-20 cladding cleaner and just wondering how long roughly to expect it to last for as obviously it’s not designed to pump chemicals ?
Thanks in advance.

Why not buy one of these

A quick search would have found this

I see it's out of stock atm but the I'm sure you can place it on backorder with them

Last edited:
Hi all

I’ve just purchased a Gardiner backpack and plan on using it with some HSL CL-20 cladding cleaner and just wondering how long roughly to expect it to last for as obviously it’s not designed to pump chemicals ?
Thanks in advance.
Wash it out multiple times and it should be fine for a good couple of years. I don't think the HLS cladding cleaner has anything nasty in it. I have used their conny/upvc cleaner and find it's good but a bit expensive.
How do you find the Cladding cleaner as I have a big cladding clean to do in a couple of weeks and HLS is only down the road from me?

Wash it out multiple times and it should be fine for a good couple of years. I don't think the HLS cladding cleaner has anything nasty in it. I have used their conny/upvc cleaner and find it's good but a bit expensive.
How do you find the Cladding cleaner as I have a big cladding clean to do in a couple of weeks and HLS is only down the road from me?
It’s pretty good in my opinion but I don’t have much to compare it to.

It’s pretty good in my opinion but I don’t have much to compare it to.
I normally use Ubik which I find good and impressive for custy as it foams up so look so good. I went to HLS a couple of weeks ago to get some hypo and asked about their Conny cleaner CC-50 (UP-50 - same stuff) I think and they gave me a free sample to try. Used it on a couple of conny first cleans and it seemed to work well especially on the external beading that had green algae in. Ubik is about £18 for 5l now so CC-50 at £20 isn't too bad really. I might get some for the next cladding job although it's not white it's wood coloured so maybe not as impressive.

I normally use Ubik which I find good and impressive for custy as it foams up so look so good. I went to HLS a couple of weeks ago to get some hypo and asked about their Conny cleaner CC-50 (UP-50 - same stuff) I think and they gave me a free sample to try. Used it on a couple of conny first cleans and it seemed to work well especially on the external beading that had green algae in. Ubik is about £18 for 5l now so CC-50 at £20 isn't too bad really. I might get some for the next cladding job although it's not white it's wood coloured so maybe not as impressive.
Does the ubik & cc-50 contain bleach ?

ive got the wcw one gota say its been the best back pack ive ever used not tryed the gardner one tho i use hypo tfr biocides demon shine allways flush out after and there fine

Latest Posts

Back