Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner Universal or Ultimate brush

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dale Transparent

Hi all, I currently use the universal medium brush, which I love, but would appreciate your recommendations on whether to try the ultimate medium, or is it just a case of give it a try and see what I prefer? Thanks in advance, Dale

I never got on with the universal and I only use it for gutters and facias. 

My every day brush is a superlite medium mixed, but I just bought the ultimate medium, which I use for first cleans as it’s a bit lighter and has a bit more scrubbing power. I think it’s a great brush, if anything the only downside in comparison to the super lite brush is the bristles are a little shorter, and sometimes on real dirty windows it can be hard to get in the corners, especially upstairs windows. 

But for maintenance cleans I would say it would be perfect, it’s noticeable lighter than my current everyday brush that I’m thinking of making the switch. ?

I tried using the Universal for everything windows & fascia. Decided to stop using it for fascia, the bristles are just a bit short, went back to using the Gardiners flocked sill brush. Just gets in the places the Universal can't and I work faster with it. (Behind gutter)

I still use the Universal 36cm for windows everyday, I have the smaller edition as well but I work a lot faster with the 36cm so would not switch back to the smaller size.

I tried using the Universal for everything windows & fascia. Decided to stop using it for fascia, the bristles are just a bit short, went back to using the Gardiners flocked sill brush. Just gets in the places the Universal can't and I work faster with it. (Behind gutter)

I still use the Universal 36cm for windows everyday, I have the smaller edition as well but I work a lot faster with the 36cm so would not switch back to the smaller size.
I use the 26cm with 100oC fans, was considering the 36cm too, thanks @THL4KEL

Back