Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

gardiners universal brush

WCF

Help Support WCF:

You don’t find 245g a little too heavy for day to day maintenance cleans?

This is going to sound so sad lol! 

I have noticed that because the universal brush is that little bit wider it’s more balanced. I’m actually finding it easier to clean with and because I’m quicker with the brush I’m home earlier. 

Im used to the sill brush at 225grams so 20 grams is nothing, I also use extreme poles. 

I've just done my first week using the hard bristle version. I think its get more dirt out of the frame than my old supreme. So it has slowed me down a little having to flush out more dirt. Very good brush at getting marks of the frame without having to scrub too much. The side bristles are very handy to get the sides and corners. 

Best set up I’ve ever had brush wise. Universal Brush, Gardiner lows pressure rinse bar. Frames are a doddle and the rinsing on is an absolute dream. 

E6EB7578-5DA9-475D-9B2F-A9590CE367B5.jpeg

069CE1BA-8D50-4B88-BEE9-5755A571BF27.jpeg

Thanks Thl4kel I really appreciate the help !
No worries mate. I'm almost a month in using it for everything. Pretty happy with it. Had no complaints from any customers about their glass..I haven't used it on a conny roof but I think it could be a definite great brush for filthy roofs and finials..

Back