Getting Annoyed With Kinking Aquadaper

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Neil, Nov 7, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Neil

Neil Grand Master

When is this new on off thingy majig coming out that works with a twist of the pole? I can't stand this hose kinking it's getting worse and taking me ages to do jobs because of it!!!!!!

Advertisement
  2. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Can be a nuisance mate.. Sometimes you need to unclip from the hose reel and straighten the orange hose out so it isn't as curly!! That helps it not kink for a while , then you have to do it again lol

3. Neil

Neil Grand Master

It's so annoying and yesterday I was doing a job at 37 ft pulled the hose to turn the water on and it wouldn't turn on it went all stiff so I had to lower it all the way down to sort it out! Bring on this fogwell geeza with his new product do you know when it's out Belfast?

4. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

think its out to day m8 they look very good

5. mark m

mark m Hero

it was released yesterday but personaly I cant see it working that well the people I have spoken to prefer the aqua dapter because every time you you move the brush at a difficult area it keeps switching of .

The new much lighter aqaua dapter is being released very shortly also you can use any hose you like with a aqua dapter you just need inserts

6. Neil

Neil Grand Master

it was released yesterday but personaly I cant see it working that well the people I have spoken to prefer the aqua dapter because every time you you move the brush at a difficult area it keeps switching of .

The new much lighter aqaua dapter is being released very shortly also you can use any hose you like with a aqua dapter you just need inserts
    ive got the XL I think it is so is there a newer one coming out mark ? Can I change the hose on the one I've got now and what inserts do I need?

7. Ssierragls

Ssierragls Active Member

You can use other pole hoses, you just need to buy the little white tube strengthened from aquadapter which goes in the end of the pole hose, this will stop it from pulling out of the aquadapter.

Advertisement