Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

@Lennie  if my comment was taken by YOU as rude and offensive then thats on you mate and all in your head.  

The information you provided was simply used as an exaple as there was some math to use as an example.  

The comments regarding fictional xmas characters was a generalaization........ so often you hear how many hundreds per day window cleaners take in this forum and in their next breath 'whats the cheapest way to do this or that'

If any of it had been intended as a personal sleight I would have made that clear by highlighting your name as above like so @Lennie

This is a 'typed' forum with no inflections or tones to interpret so if whilst reading the above you have decided to interpret that as a personal attack well that is not my fault mate. 

This topic has been covered at least 20 time previous in other posts not to mention countless questions through PM about it.    And it is usually the same people providing the same missinformation time after time. 

If you have no intention of bothering with GC why toss your hat in the ring to begin with?  

Lastly, even with your efficient system (unless you do not class time as money) GC will STILL save you money on your collections.  

** I make the above statements based on the assumption that you are using Cleaner Planer or Aworka (or any other program that has intergrated GC )

Running CP and GC makes the admin side of texting, round ordering, invoicing and collecting take no more that 30 mins per week.   I do not miss the days of 'check bank statement, hope they put a reference on it, find customer, mark it off in software, back to statement page and repeat for 25 customers each day. 

HOWEVER it is all horses for courses @Lennie  and as long as how you run your business works for and suits you then rock on. 

So I finally got my head round GC, signed up to CP with the intention of getting majority my customers onto it, only to find out at the verification stage that a business partnership cannot sign up! Miffed to be polite about it! Hey ho, continue checking bank statements and trudging the streets collecting cash.

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

So I finally got my head round GC, signed up to CP with the intention of getting majority my customers onto it, only to find out at the verification stage that a business partnership cannot sign up! Miffed to be polite about it! Hey ho, continue checking bank statements and trudging the streets collecting cash.

I do not understand why.  I have used it as both a sole trader and Ltd company.  Have you spoken to them?  I have often found a quick chat with their vert good customer services team gets things sorted. 

I do not understand why.  I have used it as both a sole trader and Ltd company.  Have you spoken to them?  I have often found a quick chat with their vert good customer services team gets things sorted. 
Hi Mr Green Pro. Ltd fine and sole trader fine even LLP good, just not a standard business partnership unfortunately. Spoke to them and they said its too higher risk for them which I didnt quite understand. They are looking into it as an option going forward though. Shame really. Thanks again for explaining it for us.

Yeah we’re a partnership & I’ve been half thinking about gocardless so this is news to the ears

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Back