Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter camera

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Will do...for today I will just put the ipone into a clear freezer bag and tape it to the pole.

I was actually going to suggest that smurf but thought it might sound a bit daft!

Great minds and all that !

I think we may have seen the same one on fleebay. It's a tough case that the mount has a big adjustable quick realise strap but like you say only goes upto 38-40mm max. Would be idea to fit to a wfp though so I may still get one for survey work./emoticons/wink.png

I found one but with bike bracket max38mm which is to small:(

I also bought these bits yesterday too /emoticons/biggrin.png

Dirtproof Boot Silicone Protective Case Cover Soft Rubber Skin For GoPro Hero 3+ [blue]

Item Number 291185058403 £3.99 GBP 1 £3.99 GBP

Tripod Mount Adapter Replacement Part For GoPro Go Pro HD Hero 1 2 3 3+ Cameras

Item Number 291141692198 £2.95 GBP 1 £2.95 GBP

For Gopro Hero 3+ 3 2 1 Camera Motorcycle Bike Handlebar Seatpost Pole Mount New

Item Number 301232156491 £3.45 GBP 1 £3.45 GBP

3-way Pivot Arm screw & Motorbike Roll Bar Mount For Gopro Hero 3+/3/2/1 New

Item Number 291183221628 £5.99 GBP 2 £11.98 GBP

Adjustable Running Sports Armband Case Arm Bag Holder Case For Various Phones UK [iphone,Iphone 4/4S,Black]

Item Number 301220726958 £3.25 GBP 1 £3.25 GBP

GO81 2X Decoded 1680mAh Battery + Dual Slot Charger for GoPro Hero3+ Hero3 301

Item Number 181132195316 £13.59 GBP 1 £13.59 GBP

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
That should do me for a while as will see if that runners armband case i've ordered will do for me guttervac pole. It's for a 4gs iphone though but my 3gs might just fit.

G2.jpg

That should do me for a while as will see if that runners armband case i've ordered will do for me guttervac pole. It's for a 4gs iphone though but my 3gs might just fit.
G2.jpg

Yeah I'm going to order same armband strap for my iphone and hopefully they'll fit snugly round bottom of gutter vac pole

I got myself a handlebar/seat post/pole mount which is perfect to mount a gopro on a bare wfp for inspection work.http://shop.gopro.com/EMEA/mounts/handlebar-seatpost-pole-mount/GRH30.html#/start=1

Also got a spare battery and a lcd touch screen bacpak so if I want can view the vids or pic straight from the camera. This is very handy to have to show customers vids & pics.

http://shop.gopro.com/EMEA/accessories/lcd-touch-bacpac/ALCDB-304.html#/start=1

Next I need to get myself a roll bar mount so can fit the camera to my guttervac nozzles aswell. http://shop.gopro.com/EMEA/mounts/roll-bar-mount/GRBM30.html#/start=1

As far as wifi is concerned I have an old iphone 3gs that I've downloaded the free gopro app so when connected to the gopro I can view and control the functions of the camera from the ground. Just need to get a waterproof touch screen mount for the iphone that will fit a wfp and guttervac pole then I will be sorted. /emoticons/smile.png
Did you get this one smurf? http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/cameras/digital-camcorders/digital-camcorders/action-camcorders/gopro-hero-3-action-camcorder-white-edition-21772792-pdt.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure what a personal hotspot thing is bud.

It's dead easy to setup through the gopro app on the phone.The instructions that come with the camera tell you how to do this.

Just wondering as well smurf connecting this via wifi are you going to be using the personal hotspot thing on your iphone to connect it to the go pro?

They are dirt cheap so if it doesn't fit that well all is not lost as I'm sure a quick mod would make it fit.

Yeah I'm going to order same armband strap for my iphone and hopefully they'll fit snugly round bottom of gutter vac pole

Not sure what a personal hotspot thing is bud.
It's dead easy to setup through the gopro app on the phone.The instructions that come with the camera tell you how to do this.
I've just gone and bought one lol playing with it now and to view it on your iphone you need wifi to connect it to your phone to see the live video, personal hotspot is something you have in the settings on your iphone that you can use the data to connect wirelessly I think lol, if it don't work you will need to get the customers wifi password /emoticons/smile.png

Sorry my bad, you can use it with your phone without wifi [emoji23]

Latest Posts

Back