Has Anyone Used Window Plus Detergent?

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by Jas, Jul 25, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Jas

Jas Guest

Hi All,
    I am new to the site. Been window cleaning going on 12 years now, me and Hubby work together.
    Recently our supply shop closed, the next closest shop doean't used the same solutions and the 2nd closest shop is about an hour away. We did use Unger liquid, but can only get this off the web now, which I hate doing.
    So I just wondered if anyone else had used Window Plus Detergent before as this is all I can get locally unless I buy off the web?
    Any advice or comments would be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

Advertisement
  2. Joe

Joe Active Member

Go Tesco & get some Ecover Washing up Liquid

3. Jas

Jas Guest

Thanks Joe, Just been scouting through the site and noticed the Ecover mentioned quite a few times. Do you measure this or just give a good squirt?

4. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Just a good squirt say around 25mls per 5 litres of warm water .

5. Jas

Jas Guest

Hi guys, cheers for the reply. I had a play with this yesterday, blazing sun too, and seems to have done the trick. Will just wait and see what today brings. Thanks for the help. xx

6. Paul

Paul Guest

4second squirt does the trick in a 14l bucket lol

7. harunh

harunh Legend

ecover is good

Advertisement