Here's A Good One...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Tuffers, Nov 3, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Texted customer to say I'll be round tomorrow. Got text back saying his wife had cleaned them last week and they are ok for this time. I texted this back 'Ok. Did she manage to get to the bedroom over the conservatory, side window over flat roof and windows over sloping roof? It can be dangerous tackling out of reach windows if you don't have the correct equipment.'

Awaiting reply.......

Love playing them up when you can smell the bull :Image13:

Advertisement
  2. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Nice comeback tuffers lol give it to em.

3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

In the new year I'm going to start a cull. I can't be arsed with all the messers and b/s. Two strikes and they're out, simple as that! I'm the boss and I'm gonna show em.

4. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Texted customer to say I'll be round tomorrow. Got text back saying his wife had cleaned them last week and they are ok for this time. I texted this back 'Ok. Did she manage to get to the bedroom over the conservatory, side window over flat roof and windows over sloping roof? It can be dangerous tackling out of reach windows if you don't have the correct equipment.'

Awaiting reply.......

Love playing them up when you can smell the bull :Image13:
    luv it tuffers lol

5. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

"get your wife to do them next time then, and make sure she Dosent take any of my other customers in the street!"

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Hmmmm...Thats a few now tuffers you've had recently not wanting their windows cleaned.

7. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

I was gonna say. Whats goin on Tuffers???

8. jimbob

jimbob Well-Known Member

its that time of year were you get the ones that dont want them doing over winter so give you every excuse instead of just saying

9. Extremecleansussex

Extremecleansussex Active Member

When customers tell me to leave it over the winter then I tell them to find a new window cleaner when they want to start again.

My view is that if everybody did it I'd be out of work got the winter so I'd have to get a job and wouldn't be available to start again in spring.

Advertisement