Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

heres my diy wfp trolley system!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

fitted my charging port today and gave it a test using one of the kids kids chargers!, works a treat.

just waiting for my new remote switch and then its just the clx22 from alex lol and i can finally get practicing!

yeah just spliced into the two wires coming off the battery, you can turn the system on while its charging actually and see the voltage display rising when its charging too!

Cheshire.

which fuse did you use for trolley. I bought a fuse holder but came with no fuses.

are you all set up now, im nearly sorted, pole brush hose done with help alex from gardiners who's been a great help.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just put the 10amp quick blow fuses in it pal as the fuse in the flow controllers a 10 amp too!

I've just got my di to sort now then I'm ready to rock but today I had a job where the lady was moving out and she asked me to clean the conservatory roof as it gone green, told her it's not pure water but I wouldn't have used it anyway on the roof!

It worked a treat and the flow on it was really strong, only thing was I went through the 25 ltr bottle quickly, the clx22 works a treat!!

Only thing I need to sort is stopping the flow on demand as I'm still waiting for the remote to come but might have to change the pump if it doesn't turn off when water flow stopped.

Cheers cheshire, I should be up and running in a week or so, then its a big deep breath and go and knock on doors for customers, not looking forward to that bit of it but its got to be done.

I persanally would never advertise my prices on a website. Also would be better to add more content inc pics & text to make the site more appealing to prostects visiting your site.

Cheers for advice, once I'm up and going I will get a proper one done by a professional, this one has not cost a penny so far with no monthly fee and it does PayPal payment, main focus now is getting kit finished and then out earning dough.

Cheshire, do you have your link to the remote switch, I bought wrong one, you have to hold button down for it to work.

My trolley nearly there, I am thinking of putting hinge on metal water holder so it folds away, also managed to fit a 100psi pump in, had trial run on conservatory and it is doing the business.

hi mate, i did exactly the same as you and bought the wrong one that did that!

im still waiting for mine and its been two weeks form bloody china or wherever, wish i'd spent the extra now and bought one i'd seen local to me but was a wee bit more but the guys not listing any more on ebay now.

heres the one ive now bought-http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/400628157682?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

no probs map, post some pics up when you built it up!

i used mine again yesterday on first gutter job, had a load of white gutters that where green, worked a treat apart from not being able to have the pressure up high as the customer didnt have an outside tap and i only had one 25 ltr barrel but it was all jut enough in the end, ive told the customer i'll go over them once more next month when i go back but she was happy!

once i get this bloody van bought and a tank in that, im going to run the trolley off that tank if needed.

Sounds good chesh, looks like you are becoming the forum guru on trolly set ups lmao

Keep up the good work pal

LOL, i just get it from marks video's!

the funny thing is i probably wont be using mine that much once i get this piggin van in the next few weeks and build a system in that!

Nice one.....could you not just lift everything bar your 25 ltr tanks into your van and attach it all to a bigger tank? Would save you a couple of hundred quid, or are you gonna keep it in your tool arsenal?

iv got loads off the on/off switches your talking about willowtreecleaning if you still want one il do it at £10 free postage iv got about 15 of them brand new left just sittng in cupboard from when i used to make the wireless controllers, the ones i got turn on and off with the touch of a button no need to hold the button down. its not the same ones that cheshire posted a link to their decent ones .....

Chesh, the remote switch you are going to use, whats its job? Is it instead of an aquadapter or aquatap? Sorry for my ignorance pal

Back