Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hi looking at starting up and advice.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Firstly welcome, there seems to be quite a few newcomers lately and they're all asking the same questions. First you need to find out if your water is hard or soft, inclined to say hard, by buying a TDS meter from a reputable site. When you know what your water is you then need to search the site for how do I purify my water. Once you know this the hard work starts.

To help us to help you use the much maligned search bar, using sentences rather than single words, your questions will be answered by far more members if it is a technical question that isn't regularly asked here. 

Hi everyone, nice forum you got here. 

Im wondering how do I start window cleaning while keeping my full time job? My idea is to buy a cheap established round from someone, preferably traditional because I don't have any equipment (no van with a fitted wfp system or anything). Get a round which I can do on my days off work, something that needs 1 or 2 days a month to begin with maybe?

Do I need to setup a company before I do something like that, do I need to pay insurance if I just use my car? 

Any advice on how to start is very appreciated. Thanks.

Hi everyone, nice forum you got here. 

Im wondering how do I start window cleaning while keeping my full time job? My idea is to buy a cheap established round from someone, preferably traditional because I don't have any equipment (no van with a fitted wfp system or anything). Get a round which I can do on my days off work, something that needs 1 or 2 days a month to begin with maybe?

Do I need to setup a company before I do something like that, do I need to pay insurance if I just use my car? 

Any advice on how to start is very appreciated. Thanks.
Read this post as the similar questions are asked 

Back