House Clean Today

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Donny, Jan 25, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Donny

Donny Well-Known Member

Cracking day again, no snow at all up here yet :D youse can aw keep it doon there ta very much
    So off too clean house walls ,soffit , fasia , gutters, windows (off course) paths and drains, the hoose is surrounded by pine trees and the needles get everywhere, whitewash was quite green aswas the fascia and gutters, didnt use any chems , took 2 off us 7 hours with the 2 powerwashers going all day, happy custie and paid up an aw , all in all a good day :D wish id taken a before pic but didnae think off it at the time doh
    powerwashing 001 (Copy).JPG
    the fookin drains were choked solid
    powerwashing 002 (Copy).JPG

Advertisement
  2. mr shine

mr shine Guru

nice job donny , did you ever try spraying chloras on walls to remove the green algae,its brilliant and way faster than powerwashing,once applied you can see the chloras melting the algae off the walls ,also it kills the growth and will prevent it coming back for a long time,THE SAME WAY ALSO APPLIES TO ALGAE ON CONCRETE OR PAVED AREAS,IVE BEEN EXPEREMENTING WITH THIS FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS AND FIND IT FAR BETTER THAN USING A WASHER,IT SAVES ME A LOT OF TIME ALSO

3. mr shine

mr shine Guru

i just looked at your pics it would be dodgy to spray on the front and side of them dormers as it would stain the roof slates

4. Donny

Donny Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tip, ive never tried it, i'll google it an check it out, ive used Mosskill on a few jobs, it takes a day or two too work , i assume Chloras is strong stuff if it stains roof slates??

5. mr shine

mr shine Guru

i buy it in a farmers co op , its strong i think its an industrial strenght bleach . its also great for cleaning stone walls ,and you know yourself i always do a small test in a discreet area just to be sure

6. Donny

Donny Well-Known Member

ive used Hypochloric acid once , thankfully i did a test spot an aw lol jeeso it was strong stuff

7. harunh

harunh Legend

Id love to powerwwsh a house

8. johnny bravo

donnie, on your washer you have a pressure gauge, can these be bought and fitted easilly to see your controlled pressure
    H when im ready to go if you get me a few drives to clean you can have a go and earn a commission from me. i might even let you do a full drive for me. LOL ;) ;) :D

9. Donny

Donny Well-Known Member

yep, try jetmacsysytems on ebay , ask for Terry

10. johnny bravo

Advertisement