Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

house in spain

WCF

Help Support WCF:

johnny bravo

has anyone on here bought a place in Spain. Looking into it with my Son . Advice will be great thanks. Pm me if you can

looking around the £50000+

My dad owned properties in Lanzarote and rented them out on Airbnb, great money maker if you have the initial investment and paid for us all to go on holidays whenever we wanted to the island. He sold up before covid though thankfully as that obviously tanked the business on the island

Not owned in Spain, but up until a few years ago owned an apartment in Altinkum, Turkey.
Had it for 6 years. Good times there, but got bored of it in the end.
Everything is lovely when running right, but when something goes wrong it’s your problem.

Rather keep it local easier to sort any problems and it’s hard to know countries different rules can be a minefield

Not owned in Spain, but up until a few years ago owned an apartment in Altinkum, Turkey.
Had it for 6 years. Good times there, but got bored of it in the end.
Everything is lovely when running right, but when something goes wrong it’s your problem.

My uncle has a house over there, roof top bar and pool. Pretty cheap compared to here too.

Youl get more for your money in Turkey too. Weather will be better than mainland Spain out of season too. You would get a half decent place in Turkey for your budget.

Youl get more for your money in Turkey too. Weather will be better than mainland Spain out of season too. You would get a half decent place in Turkey for your budget.
Depends on what time of year you go out of season.
The weather in Turkey can be quite ropey between December and February

Back