Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How cold is too cold?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Britain might be a small country, but the temperatures really vary.

London and the south east generally get the hottest temperatures (not a good thing mid summer), jockland generally get the coldest. 

It’s also a fact that the west is wetter than the east. 
Surprising variations for such a small island ?
The variation in weather in that small of area is interesting.

Where we are located in the PNW (Pacific Northwest) summer's reach low 100s for about month and1/2. Winter  highs from mid October to January hover around 32 -40 degrees majority of winter month and we normally have a couple weeks sub zero 24/7 with wind blowing 15-20.

Winds normally 5-10mph beside when season change wind pickup to 20 -30.

But this winter has been mellow mid 40s and only like 10 inches of snow so far! ?

We have at least 6 months of cold,miserable weather usually from the beginning of oct until the end of march.....hot water just makes my working day easier and more comfortable plus I dont have to worry about remembering to put a heater in my van on freezing nights....I also hate wearing gloves(I just wear thin nitrile ones in winter)....the hot hose keeps my hands warm plus the pole warms up too!

I have everything to keep my days comfortable.....

Hot water

Electric reel

Hi mod carbon poles

Heated drivers seat??

Heated windscreen 
That what it is all about..making your work more enjoyable! ?

Back