Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How much do you think for this one?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I wouldn't entertain doing that out side without a cherry picker. Safety comes first. I'd certainly be asking for 300 for the outside of it includes the roof. As for the inside i'd be asking for 150 as I've done similar and already have the gear to do that from ground level.

Clean em from the bedroom window. I've done a conny roof like that before now :laugh:. Look at the way the glass lies, you are going to be scrubbing in lots of short motions. It would be a lot easier if the glass was long ways on rather than short way on.

If he's thinking twenty quid and you turn up with a cherry picker you might find him lying on the bottom of that pool next day :rofl:

Price it so it will be worth your while. You could end up underpricing it and taking a very long time to clean it. Be honest with him and say that isn't a straight forward job and say that you have no problem if he finds the quote to high and no hard feelings.

What a pain of a job. Water will sit on roof, so any muck will just dry spotty. Access is bad, so lots of guessing

Inside better, but still a pain.

£180 outside £100 inside. All WFP

£250 for the outside...the guy can afford a pool ffs...must have more than £20 to spare...I think the advice to never undervalue yourself is sound...if he says no initially he may find it cheaper elseware...if so then fair enough...if not then he probably comes back to you and you've got a good yearly or six monthly job at the price that suits you.

Back