Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How to clean 20 maintenance houses a day in around 6 hours

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Worst 3 days of the working week this year I reckon....luckily for me it is a light week so i should still get my scheduled work done providing i can work Thursday and Friday 
Thanks for posting that, as a noob I was a little worried that I was being a bit over cautious not working in the bad weather this week. I did manage to work Wednesday afternoon but I chose sheltered jobs. Full day tomorrow. 

Thanks for posting that, as a noob I was a little worried that I was being a bit over cautious not working in the bad weather this week. I did manage to work Wednesday afternoon but I chose sheltered jobs. Full day tomorrow. 
Sometimes the weather is just too bad mate!the rain has been unbelievable here,most of the roads around here are flooded with massive puddles everywhere,its been relentless all day....I'm also cleaning mainly longer frequency,larger properties this week so I don't wanna take the pee esp if their paying £40-£60 a pop

Back