Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I Think I've Found The Best Ever Pole Hose!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

totally agree been using about 3 or 4 week now and find it best one ive used yet much better than the black facelift stuff and gardiners, I love it working better with this blue stuff.... recommend it highly

Hi guys

I must be having a bad experience. Been using this for four weeks, and straight from the first day, it was trying to coil up. It's like it's been sitting on the reel at their warehouse for too long. Have had a few kinks as well. Any ideas how to solve this?

Ive tried the same thing, using the hot water which is part of my system, and it is great. I also unconnected it and straightened it. But as soon as it cools, it coils back up as before. I run both hot and cold water.

Ive tried the same thing, using the hot water which is part of my system, and it is great. I also unconnected it and straightened it. But as soon as it cools, it coils back up as before. I run both hot and cold water.
i use gardiners, i just wind pole hose onto reel makes a big diff to how it behaves try it for nowt make sure its also wind onto reel over night, just seems to get rid of those small loopes rs2315

It's a lot better than orange pu hose for sure!

Latest Posts

Back