Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Picked Up 34 Customers In The Last 7 Days

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

Just counted and i picked up 34 customers in the past 7 days....

gone from 188 customers to 222 customers !

Anyone else picking up a lot of work ?

My target over 12 months was 200 customers... i think ill easily reach 250 customers /emoticons/smile.png

Dump the lower priced stuff and put prices up.

Work on getting your work load less but more money.

damo thats what ill be doing /emoticons/smile.png

gav how many u on now mate /emoticons/smile.png

and i picked up 6 customers today all worth 55 quid /emoticons/ohmy.png

at the same time i was that busy today i had 1 customer underpriced on my round and i seen a trad window cleaner on the same estate as me i pulled up and said do this job for me and giv him a 4 quid bungalow he was very happy about it lol but it was a waste of time for me

damo thats what ill be doing /emoticons/smile.png

gav how many u on now mate /emoticons/smile.png

and i picked up 6 customers today all worth 55 quid /emoticons/ohmy.png

at the same time i was that busy today i had 1 customer underpriced on my round and i seen a trad window cleaner on the same estate as me i pulled up and said do this job for me and giv him a 4 quid bungalow he was very happy about it lol but it was a waste of time for me
nice that H, iv had a few passed my way, and passed a few on too. he might pass some jobs onto you that are better suited to wfp

got 2 new customers today... but at the same time i toke 2 customers of my round that are no good to me lol

been a busy day for me again

gav this time last year i was dying to get up and running and here i am now nearly been a year lol

Back