Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Inside clean pricing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

So i was asked to do the inside of a empty house, I've never done the insides of a house before as I'm just WFP, i do have some trad bits, ie Squeegee, mop, bucket, So is the technique make some suds then Squeegee then go over with a scrim cloth. or do you use windowleane.

So i was asked to do the inside of a empty house, I've never done the insides of a house before as I'm just WFP, i do have some trad bits, ie Squeegee, mop, bucket, So is the technique make some suds then Squeegee then go over with a scrim cloth. or do you use windowleane.
Basically. Theres a lot of vids on utube worth watching. What I hate is if you have a high up window and the squeegee doesn't do the edges great, so then have to try and dry the edge with cloth when cant really get precision/top job when cloth is stuck on a pole to reach up there.

no windowleane though.

Latest Posts

Back