Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Inside conservatory roof

WCF

Help Support WCF:

That sounds awful! I just use a sprayer with screen wash and use a soaking wet cloth then polish it up and dry the frames.

Any advice how to clean inside conservatory roofs....???
You need to get them to pay you to clean the whole inside of the cony, not just the roof. Inside cony roofs are usually bad, so expect mess.

How I do it :

1. Start with the ceiling as messy water will run down the walls.

2. Use hot water and ecover washing up liquid.

3. Scrub with an Ettore 'porcupine' sleeve on your applicator, on a pole.

4. Scrape off stuck on bits as required.

5. Squeegee with a zero degree squeegee on a pole.

6. Don't bother detailing this time.

7. Once the whole ceiling is done, you may need to change your water.

8. Now do the whole ceiling again. Use your porcupine sleeve or a microfiber one and detail the edges this time.

9. Your done - now do the walls.

If you do it all with a pole, you don't get covered as much with cigarette mess.

if its been smoked in your price should automatically go high . Big smokers always have money to burn, literally, they are never poor. applicator sleeves need to be binned as they never wash out properly once tar is on them .

the runoff is horrible stuff,get it on your skin ,itll go straight into your body and you can feel ill for days afterwards .

Cleaned many pubs with conservatory back in the day when people could smoke lnside , I found a good scrub with a soapy applicator usually fetched nicotine off but you normally had to do 1 pane 3/4 times, tell ya what , dirty nicotine water stings like he'll when it drops into your eye from 10 ft :)

er yeh...and just as bad...barbecue windows...i dont have many and walked straight into the trap today....okay...i was prepared with my cillit bang...and okay it shifted it all...but my poor equipment....:eek:as usual i learnt my lesson the hard way..a new policy is if i have them to do i use my :turd: applicator ...previously used for gutter facia cleans.....and an old blade...yukky...

i did one the other day and bladed it and left the barby muck on the glass....i dont class it as normal dirt and say its self inflicted as they should move the bloody barby away from the windows... i felt guilty leaving it but i had told her originally how hard it is to shift and i will shift at the end of barby season...else its an extra cost...

but todays...well i couldnt leave the top opener which has always been left open a lot and was horrible...yukky ..really slowed me down as i kept smelling it...but i did get a cuppa...

Ubik will get rid of any nicotine on glass and frames spray it on and trad it piece of ****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back