Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

insides

WCF

Help Support WCF:

What kind of curry you talking about cheap?

Curry goat is west indian and tastes different

One of my favourite ever meals

Today i am making devilled chicken

In the oven covered with sauce made from chilli, mustard, ginger, chilli flakes garlic, Soy sauce and tomato puree

Nice and spicey

What kind of curry you talking about cheap?Curry goat is west indian and tastes different

One of my favourite ever meals

Today i am making devilled chicken

In the oven covered with sauce made from chilli, mustard, ginger, chilli flakes garlic, Soy sauce and tomato puree

Nice and spicey

Ooooo ring sting for me if ihad that , sounds nice @davyboy. ( by the way has this being hacked because there is all sorts of stuff on people's posts )

sod the wife davyboy will you marry me?...just jestin...honest you would make me work too hard..sounds lovely....must try this curried goat. as I have heard a lot about it..../emoticons/biggrin.png

yeh its only the local jalfrezi thank god for spell checker...love curry though...and ...its good for you ..indians dont suffer from dementia as much as we do ...I think its turmeric..but what ever..theres nowt like a curry..../emoticons/biggrin.png Im hungry now...

Where i grew up in w10 it is just as easy to get west indian food as it is to get a kebab or chips

Grew up on that food

You gotta try rice n peas and stew chicken my mates mum who is from barbados taught me to cook a few meals when i was young

All of them have plenty of scotch bonnet chillis in them

that is hot and lovely...any reason the chicken pieces are so big daveyboy or is my local takeaway just lazy as me always chop em up ..

you shouldnt be allowed to post that pic me want it sooooooo badddd...me saliva is a dripping all over me jumper...

quick ban him gav...

yeh me chew on green stringy things that have quite a kick...

ya not changing me from purple though daveyboy ukip all the way..:Dya gotta watch it folks its a winner....

I would love to quote some bits from it but....I refrain

that pic is the cruelest ever posted on here....I cryin...but I be alright when I took into my meat an tata...oh its home quick grab the vac..

They are chicken thighs that's why so big

They will be dark red/brown and juicy inside when done

Drooling yet cheap??

They are chicken thighs that's why so bigThey will be dark red/brown and juicy inside when done

Drooling yet cheap??

I am full of meat an tata pie lovely but yet ...I am still droolin for some reason../emoticons/biggrin.png

Where you from Davey boy ?I see your from Hertfordshire I live in ware
I'm from London but live in Hertfordshire nowadays

I would never say i am from Stevenage but i am unfortunate enough to live there as my wife is from there

10-15 minutes from you

I know Ware very well as have couriered around there

Ahh Stevenage not to far at all is that where your round is? I live in ware but a majority of my work is stansted bishops stortford way

My work is mostly stevenage

Some datchworth/knebworth area and some around digswell/old welwyn

But trying to get as much work on my doorstep as possible

Do you do much hadham and little hadham area then?? There is some money round that way

Yeah I've got some work there I try and get alot of work in those sort of villages as there's plenty of money there .I stumbled on a new development in a little village near stortford 15 houses starting at 650 grand going up to 1.5 mil I've got six on them just waiting for the other few to be built you've got to canvas these places.

Datchworth and Knebworth I can imagine being pretty good?

Datchworth and digswell is good and the little villages between there and watton at stone

Not many jobs up there but the ones i have are worth travelling

Back