Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Installing rollers in floor

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I would like the underfloor rollers but my current set up won’t cater or them, when I upgrade my van I will go for a mid sized van custom, despatch or similar will then  have them installed. 

Hi thinking of going under van floor. With hose so. Can lock. Doors etc Where's best and Or cheapest place for good roller guides and which will I need? Any advice? Cheers 

Don't forget to post a photo when finished ?
Yeah! I agree. It's nice to see photos of folk getting on, and our different ways of doing things. We can learn from each other and adapt ideas if we want to. ?.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can source all the bits you need off the internet and make them yourself or firms like Grippatank, waterworks sell them compleat  but it’s dearer , if you are a ok with diy it’s a very easy job to do , google atv fairlead they will come up especially on eBay  

Hi thinking of going under van floor. With hose so. Can lock. Doors etc Where's best and Or cheapest place for good roller guides and which will I need? Any advice? Cheers 
They are good quality solid rollers from Grippa worth the money, don't go for the cheap cox ones with plastic rollers, these ones https://www.grippatank.co.uk/grippareel-roller-guide-floor-kit-th should be an easy straightforward fit, I have a different set up of Grippa rollers

My advice is make them up yourself. There’s nothing to them 
100% I built mine looks identical to waterworks -  cost a fraction of the cost - I posted a list of the 'ingredients' you'd need a few months back on here for anyone contemplating it - just make sure the 'window' in the middle of the roller you get will be bigger enough to take your hose AND the end stop fittings  

Back