Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Is it really sad?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

enjoy it while it lasts, cos (as I'm sure you already know) the novelty will soon wear off.
I start 1 next week and am quoting 2 tomorrow and had several other enquiries for drives / patios / decking this week so I'm pleased about that level of interest this early

enjoy it while it lasts, cos (as I'm sure you already know) the novelty will soon wear off.
I start 1 next week and am quoting 2 tomorrow and had several other enquiries for drives / patios / decking this week so I'm pleased about that level of interest this early
A bit of a sideline for me so hopefully will stay a novelty for a while. So busy with other work that it’s still a nice little break to do a bit of pressure washing. ?

A bit of a sideline for me so hopefully will stay a novelty for a while. So busy with other work that it’s still a nice little break to do a bit of pressure washing. ?
Variety is the spice of life and all that - and make sure it's a lucrative sideline and you'll enjoy it all the more

Back