Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just some advice starting up

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I'm beyond thoroughly exhausted just looking at those photos! Fair play! You guys have my admiration for tackling that.

On a different note : Three years ago when we were down there for the West Cornwall Sea Kayak Meet at St Just, our sea kayaking crew (four of us) launched from Mullion Cove when we kayaked round the Lizard to Cadgwith Harbour. We stopped off at Kynance Cove to catch our breath, have a bite to eat and light the Primus stove for a brew while the tide was building. We were waiting for a bit of tidal assistance round the point and up to Cadgwith.

We had planned on going back for the WCSKM the following year but the weather was atrocious. Last year I wasn't able to go due to health issues and the lads (luv em) wouldn't go and leave me behind. This year the Corona virus scuppered us and the event was cancelled. Fingers crossed for next year. ⚓?
I’m off down to Perranporth in two weeks. Going to see my dad and dump a mattress ?

I’m off down to Perranporth in two weeks. Going to see my dad and dump a mattress ?
Oh wow! Good for you. Have a great time. Hope your dad is very well. It seems a long way to go to dump a mattress though. Have a look around you might be able to find somewhere a bit closer. ?

I'm beyond thoroughly exhausted just looking at those photos! Fair play! You guys have my admiration for tackling that.

On a different note : Three years ago when we were down there for the West Cornwall Sea Kayak Meet at St Just, our sea kayaking crew (four of us) launched from Mullion Cove when we kayaked round the Lizard to Cadgwith Harbour. We stopped off at Kynance Cove to catch our breath, have a bite to eat and light the Primus stove for a brew while the tide was building. We were waiting for a bit of tidal assistance round the point and up to Cadgwith.

We had planned on going back for the WCSKM the following year but the weather was atrocious. Last year I wasn't able to go due to health issues and the lads (luv em) wouldn't go and leave me behind. This year the Corona virus scuppered us and the event was cancelled. Fingers crossed for next year. ⚓?
Yes it’s a beautiful part of the country I do a lot of diving in the areas you have mentioned and fishing  , winter storms can be quite spectacular we have been at mullion cove and kynance and struggled to stand up against the wind , when you are down next let me know would be good to put a face to the posts ???  

Been going down there all my life as my uncle bought a hotel (The Atlanta) in Tintagel when I was a baby. 
My dad left Peckham 15 years ago and moved to Perranporth.

The only thing myself and my sisters don’t like about it is the amount of drizzle and the indigenous Cornish people. Right bunch of miserable gits ?

Yes it’s a beautiful part of the country I do a lot of diving in the areas you have mentioned and fishing  , winter storms can be quite spectacular we have been at mullion cove and kynance and struggled to stand up against the wind , when you are down next let me know would be good to put a face to the posts ???  
Haha! Will do that. Yeah the weather on the western seaboard can be something to behold for sure. I used to live in the west coast of Ireland. ⚓?

Been going down there all my life as my uncle bought a hotel (The Atlanta) in Tintagel when I was a baby. 
My dad left Peckham 15 years ago and moved to Perranporth.

The only thing myself and my sisters don’t like about it is the amount of drizzle and the indigenous Cornish people. Right bunch of miserable gits ?
Yeah! I heard that said! ??

Latest Posts

Back