Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Leaflet drop

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Last week I done about 70 leaflets couple of streets from where I clean in a small town all the windows were dirty thought I would get a couple not heard a thing as of yet.

It's totally pot luck mate. I posted 50 on a cul de sac and got 3. I've posted 500 before and got 0. But in total it seems to average about 3 per 1000 for me.

It's totally pot luck mate. I posted 50 on a cul de sac and got 3. I've posted 500 before and got 0. But in total it seems to average about 3 per 1000 for me.
Thats about the same as what Im getting.

I will do. I'm getting them delivered as it will work out cheaper (£25 per 1000 it would take me all day to deliver a 1000). I want to compare the return on investment compared to paying for canvassing like I have been doing.
So 10k delivered will cost me £310 Inc leaflets and del costs. I normally expect 3 calls per 1000 when doing them solo but I realise these will be going out with others hence the low price. I would be happy with 10-15 window customers and a few one offs a gutter job or two maybe. Hoping to break even on them for the first cleans and one offs.
That's dirt cheap I's that when I look they want 100 per 1000 to drop good going mate

solo its about £60 near me.

Ive not used the guy yet who charges £25 per 1000, i bumped into him whilst working with his team, he mentioned a few local companies who he delivers for, some of them i can remember receiving, gps tracked as well. No doubt he will be doling out a few at the same time but if they are getting delivered theres no point doing them myself. I only paid 60 quid for 10k leaflets so touch wood if all goes well with this initial drop i will be ordering another 50k or so and get em banged out asap.

Back