Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Liquidated that's my liquidators

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I've had the same liquidator lines.

Reading through this, I went and purchased an Ettore Contour Plus handle (the spring loaded one), as per the video.

I'm a sucker for spending money on ****. 

Put the Moerman 12 inch blade and rubber in and...no more lines!

I have no idea why, or even if i'm imagining it, but it works very well indeed.

I even purchased a Moerman pouch which I love, because (only having 2 hanging points) it fits perfectly round my small waist. 

That's my input. 

Same minds think a like. I also changed my liquidator handle today for the contour plus spring loaded one. A lot better on the wrist and hand. Will try it out for real this week if weather doesn't get worse and temp rises. I guess its all to do with angle of attack!

Yes moerman won't like it but I've been having better results with the ettore contour pro plus handle it also seems to be saving me money by not having to change the rubber every five minutes also don't think I have altered my technique very much not used moermans New secret sauce and I'm still using soap and water in the bucket tescos own brand washing up liquid 80p happy days

Fitted the Liquidator channel into my Ettore contour plus spring loaded one and its great. No detailing apart from bottom of glass. I always wipe the sill because it seems the customer always made a remark that the old cleaner never did it. Would thoroughly recommend it, you won't be disappointed.

Fitted the Liquidator channel into my Ettore contour plus spring loaded one and its great. No detailing apart from bottom of glass. I always wipe the sill because it seems the customer always made a remark that the old cleaner never did it. Would thoroughly recommend it, you won't be disappointed.
With the liquidator you should treat the bottom edge as the other three, and you will not have to detail. Always wipe the sills though.

That 12" liquidator on the Ettore contour plus is a must for any windy who wants to save time on detailing. I flew through my 5 houses in less than an hour because of practically no detailing and talking. Thinking of getting a 14" one for my cons and patio doors because I just do two straight down moves per door. I guess the only thing faster would be the wfp.

Great as the guy in the video says. Its hard to go back to old ridged handle but at £40 its expensive if you don't like it.
Ordered one from soap national.co.uk yesterday for £31.98 all in.
Had to look at a good few sites to find it at that price,most were coming up with £40 or there abouts with vat and postage.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Latest Posts

Back