Lost 3 Customers Today.

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by harunh, Jun 18, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

Number 1: A women was due her first clean next week.. she texted me saying her dad is going to do them now i said no problem

Number 2: Another customer due a first clean said her boyfirends mate has a window cleaning company and they can do it for cheaper i said your best of going with them then good luck :D

Number 3: I cleaned his house today... and he said what do u use ? i said the pole... he said cos water came in to our house... My wife said their was a big puddle from our door and our back window... i go something wrong with your windows then mate.. he goes to me i know their is... but i still want u 2 do them... I go but then its going to be the same problem again... he understood and said true I said ill take u off my worksheet and if u still want me give me a phone call and thats it.

But on upside i gained 1 new customer :) and priced 2 jobs up people rang me for a quote :) And think ill get both of the jobs :) So not to bad :)

Advertisement
  2. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

I binned 2 today aswell , proppa messers .

3. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Unlucky dudes.. I had 6 £10s to do and think I will just miss them as I don't think my pole going to be long enough!

4. mark m

mark m Hero

You got a 27 clx belfast it should do most jobs does 95% of mine

5. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

HarunH, for every job you lose, you gain two more! :D

6. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

They are high triples, should reach the fronts, but the backs have a bay on 2nd floor sticking out about 2foot and there's a windows just above it.. I would need to stand a good bit back so not sure if the angle will get me up there... Also the backs, I can only do 3 backs in the whole developments unless they let me threw the house ( need a backpack ) so just not sure if it going to be worth all the hassle, tho there is about 20 odd houses and I got 6/7 of the people who answered the door

I also couldn't reach a velux on a 2 storey :D

7. Posh

Posh Hero

Dump 1 today. Waste of time.

Advertisement